- How much does the dumpster rental cost and what about overages?
- Each dumpster has a different size such as 10, 15 or 20 yards. Each has a weight limit which is included in the dumpster rental prices. The weight limits are in tons (2,000 lbs = 1 ton). If you go over the weight limit there is an additional charge of $100 per ton over. This fee is pro-rated so if you only go over by a little bit, then you will only owe a fraction of the extra charge. Some other MA dumpster rental companies do not calculate overages on a pro-rated scale and will add on the full overage charge. We feel that way of doing business is not be fair to customers. Also, we give you 10 days in each dumpster rental price. Need more time? No problem! Just let us know at least 48 hours prior to scheduled pick up date. Extended rentals are only approved if arranged prior to end date and based on availability. Extra charges do apply for extended rental days.
- Will you charge me an extra fee to drop off and pick up the dumpster?
- We do not have any extra fees associated with delivery or pick-up on any dumpster rental service. It is included in the price of every dumpster rental. Unless it is a fuel charge for locations over 20 miles from Shrewsbury.
- Are there any fuel charges?
- We will only charge a fuel charge for dumpster rental locations that are over 20 miles from Shrewsbury. Locations within 20 miles from Shrewsbury have no extra fees and include the allowed weight limit, delivery and pick-up of any size dumpster and fuel.
- Do I need to make a reservation for a dumpster?
- We can usually accommodate your trash removal needs on short notice. However, if you know the dates in advance, we prefer at least one weeks notice to ensure excellent dumpster rental service.
- Do I have to be there to accept the dumpster?
- As long as proper arrangements and payment have been made in advance, then you do not have to be present at the time of delivery of your dumpster. We accept most major credit cards, checks, cash and Paypal. If no one will be home, we require that you clearly mark the spot to ensure that the dumpster is placed in the desired location. It is also extremely important to understand that the dumpster and truck are very heavy. If the location is on the lawn, please make sure it is in an area where there are no underground sprinklers or septic system. We can not be held liable for damage to lawns or anything under the ground. The dumpster may also leave dents in the driveway asphalt. To help prevent driveway damage we will provide wood planks which we place under the wheels of the dumpster. We always do our very best to leave your property just as we found it.
- How will I know when the dumpster is full?
- Easy. Just fill the dumpster no higher than level with the sides. Anything above that will have to be removed by the driver and left behind. This will create an extra charge for the customer regardless of dumpster weight. Please see our Pricing for a complete list of additional fees that may be associated with any dumpster rental service.
- Does roofing shingle waste cost extra?
- No, but keep in mind, roofing shingles are heavier than average trash, and the cost of the dumpster is based on weight. Ask your roofing contractor to give you an accurate measurement of the job. It should include how many “square” are needed and how many layers are on the current roof. By knowing this, we are able to calculate a more accurate estimated dumpster rental price and size of container needed.
- Can I throw anything away in the dumpster?
- No, some items are considered to be hazardous materials. Please see terms and conditions for a list of unacceptable or hazardous waste. The dumpster rental customer will be held liable, and may be charged extra fees and/or fines associated with improper waste disposal.
Asbestos, medical waste, or anything else that is deemed infectious could result in the entire dumpster contents being returned to the customer. The customer is responsible for any costs associated with disposing of contents and/or fines imposed by any state agency.
It is unlawful to improperly dispose of any radioactive, volatile, highly flammable, explosive, bio-medical, infectious, toxic, or hazardous material. If such waste is found in your dumpster, you may be subject to a government fine, or have the contents of the container returned to you. When in doubt, please ask!
- Can I combine discounts or coupons?
- Discounts and coupons can not be combined with any other special offers or promotions.
- Missed Pick Up Fee
- We will automatically come to pick up the dumpster on the scheduled date or on the 10th day of the 10 day rental period. If you then decide to keep it longer and send our driver away, without contacting us 48hrs in advance, you will be charged a missed pick up fee of $75. Driveways and containers that are not accessible at time of pick up will also be charged a $75 missed pick up fee.
- Relocation Fee
- If you ask us to come back to move the dumpster to another spot on the same property, there will be a $75 relocation fee. If we have to move the dumpster to another address, the relocation fee will be $125.
Other questions? Contact Us
Towns We Service
Our dumpster rentals are available as a construction dumpster or a residential dumpster. We have dumpster service available in the following towns. If your town is not listed but you live close to one of these areas, please give us a call.
Acton, Ashland, Auburn, Bellingham, Berlin, Blackstone, Bolton, Boxborough, Boylston, Charlton, Cherry Valley, Clinton, Devens, Douglas, Dudley, East Brookfield, Fayville, Framingham, Grafton, Harvard, Holden, Holliston, Hopedale, Hopkinton, Hudson, Jefferson, Lancaster, Leicester, Leominster, Linwood, Manchaug, Marlborough, Maynard, Medway, Mendon, Milford, Millis, Millville, Natick, Northborough, Northbridge, Oakham, Oxford, Paxton, Princeton, Rochdale, Rutland, Sherborn, Shrewsbury, Southborough, Spencer, Sterling, Still River, Stow, Sudbury, Sutton, Upton, Uxbridge, Wayland, Webster, Westborough, West Boylston, Whitinsville, Woodville, Worcester.
We pickup recycling in Grafton, Northborough, Shrewsbury and Westborough.